Wednesday, May 1, 2013

About this Blog/Website

Assalaamu Alaikum,

This website is about a trip to Jordan and Palestine undertaken by 6 brothers/friends in June 2012. It provides an itinerary, detailed costings and other useful information for anyone wishing to undertake a similar trip. Alhumdulillah, I know from speaking to people that several groups have already benefited from the information contained herein. I humbly ask anyone visiting this site to make dua for the people of Palestine and for the entire Ummah, including me and my family.

Wasalaam,

Ismail and the JJ Team

4 comments:

  1. Salaams Brother

    Are there any restrictions / requirements for performing Jumu'ah in Musjid Al-Aqsa i.e. age, gender, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apologies for the delay in the reply... To my understanding there are no restrictions, women pray in the Dome of the Rock and men in the main Masjid from what I could see, the only check they make (on some occasions) is that you are Muslim before entering the sanctuary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JazaakumALLAH for reply ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jordan is a unique country, steeped in history and culture..I want to take the great trip with my friends to Jordan & its places. If you want to go for long vacation at Jordan Vacations then have ride on it.

    ReplyDelete